The company make tours in several cities promising the opportunity to land a job with their clients such as (Calvin Klein, Target, etc.).They ask you to come to a preaudition in which they tell you at the end that you must have a portfolio in order to be considered for their remaining final audition.
The fee $150 for each shot in their photoshoot session. The pictures are just ok, not that professional! They give you a T-shirt, bag and a book to go home.
When you come for the final audition, this is a total joke!A scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "I am not happy with this company. Spent $97.00 shipping a package to our son. The condition of that was was so beat up and things broken inside. I like..."
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."
- "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..."
- "OMG why did I not see this website yesterday before I ordered my Sister flowers for her birthday that did not arrive on her day. They arrived 7am this..."
- "My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild..."
- "Ordered a jersey from aliexpress months ago, it never arrived. Tracking number never worked. The seller mysteriously closed down his shop and has not responded to any of my messages...."