The company make tours in several cities promising the opportunity to land a job with their clients such as (Calvin Klein, Target, etc.).They ask you to come to a preaudition in which they tell you at the end that you must have a portfolio in order to be considered for their remaining final audition.
The fee $150 for each shot in their photoshoot session. The pictures are just ok, not that professional! They give you a T-shirt, bag and a book to go home.
When you come for the final audition, this is a total joke!A scam!review #312123
You may also like
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "I play Drakensang Online. On January 30th (2014) I logged in to find that storage lockers were on sale. Having purchased "all the lockers" for my other two characters, I..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "Aluminum cladding peeled off door panels, wood core exposed and started rotting inside and out on two half-view doors. On full-view door, short hinge screws pulled loose from door..."
- "This company is absolutely horrific! Whatever you do, do not use this delivery service! I payed over a hundred dollars for a premium version of an arrangement and got something..."
- "We paid extra at Furniture Row at the time of the sale for our leather furniture to include a No Hassle Five Year Fabric Protection Plan. They told us..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "Ordered my hoodie of these guys and still haven't turned up , email them and no reply , msg them on Facebook and they just read the msg and don't..."
- "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..."