The company make tours in several cities promising the opportunity to land a job with their clients such as (Calvin Klein, Target, etc.).They ask you to come to a preaudition in which they tell you at the end that you must have a portfolio in order to be considered for their remaining final audition.
The fee $150 for each shot in their photoshoot session. The pictures are just ok, not that professional! They give you a T-shirt, bag and a book to go home.
When you come for the final audition, this is a total joke!A scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."
- "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..."
- "I am not happy with this company. Spent $97.00 shipping a package to our son. The condition of that was was so beat up and things broken inside. I like..."
- "The right side of the clamcase completly broke i am trying to fix it with super glue and apoxie but if i do it wont be able to go to..."
- "We stayed at the red roof inn in Cookeville Tennessee. It was the dirtiest rooms we have stayed in. There were urine stains all over the carpet...."
- "My husband and I had a baby 8 months ago. My baby and I tested positive for methamphetamines at the time of birth. My baby did not have any problems..."