The company make tours in several cities promising the opportunity to land a job with their clients such as (Calvin Klein, Target, etc.).They ask you to come to a preaudition in which they tell you at the end that you must have a portfolio in order to be considered for their remaining final audition.
The fee $150 for each shot in their photoshoot session. The pictures are just ok, not that professional! They give you a T-shirt, bag and a book to go home.
When you come for the final audition, this is a total joke!A scam!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I was a first and last time Tmart.com buyer I ordered a Helicopter the Model Syma S107G. The helicopter they sent me is a fake counterfeit. The helicopter does not..."
- "Ive had the princess ring since late june and ive noticed it turning black a couple months after i got it. Same with the other ring. Is this supposed to..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "I am not happy with this company. Spent $97.00 shipping a package to our son. The condition of that was was so beat up and things broken inside. I like..."
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."
- "About the online store "everbyuing.net" I learned from a colleague. To first order, I chose not expensive thing, it was the fan to the computer and a couple of small..."
- "The car was listed on the internet for $18,895.00 but when I talked to the sales man Stephen Staff he added $2600 for what they call reconditioning and certification. (..."