The company make tours in several cities promising the opportunity to land a job with their clients such as (Calvin Klein, Target, etc.).They ask you to come to a preaudition in which they tell you at the end that you must have a portfolio in order to be considered for their remaining final audition.
The fee $150 for each shot in their photoshoot session. The pictures are just ok, not that professional! They give you a T-shirt, bag and a book to go home.
When you come for the final audition, this is a total joke!A scam!10a334a3 review #312123
You may also like
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live is greedy rich life..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..."
- "So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours. I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store. None of them are..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "Me and 3 friends ordered a *** from Eden girls. They called to confirm a day before and everything seemed to be going well. After she showed up however, she..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."